Working only with class-leading, smart products and certified, experienced installers, OYA offers a one-stop fully serviced solution to help you achieve an immediate 75% reduction in carbon emissions from your housing stock, with minimal disruption for tenants and a future-proofed route to net zero.
‘achieve and exceed your CSR targets in one simple transaction’
The OYA carbon savings calculator.
WHAT WE OFFER
WHAT YOU GET
We provide you with a one-stop fully serviced solution which packages together everything you need for a successful upgrading project:
- A single point of contact for all stages of the process
- Full survey and design of the system to be installed
- Project plan with clear measurable deliverables and contractual clarity
- Assistance with grant applications and finance
- Installation and integration with existing heating systems with minimal disruption to your housing stock
- Lifetime service and responsive maintenance
- UK designed and manufactured ‘best in class’ smart system
- Future upgrades program and end of life recycling (so nothing is wasted)
You will meet (or exceed) your CSR targets whilst achieving a maximum return on your investment knowing that everything will be taken care of. You get:
- One number to call for everything from project enquiry through to end of life
- An experienced, proven team who can assist with grants and finance as well as project design and implementation
- Evidence based reduced carbon emissions from your housing stock with minimal disruption
- A comprehensive project plan delivered on spec, on time and on budget
- No worries about future service and maintenance (we do it all for you)
- Confidence that your investment is future-proofed with our upgrade programmes and end-of-life recycling (so nothing is wasted)
our steps to confidence.
1. remote monitoring
By remotely monitoring over 100 sensors on the heat pump after installation, we can ensure maximum efficiency and reliability at all times. Meaning no stress & total confidence!
Double the heat source = double the resilience.
By creating a hybrid system we have ensured you will never be left without a heat source in the event of a system failure. Meaning you always have
a plan B!
Existing technologies dictate that heat pumps cannot simply replace gas-fired boilers in most homes, but by working as a hybrid, the heat pump can take most of the heating load for the majority of the time.
Every house is slightly different, which in turn means every hybrid solution is slightly different.
You wouldn’t pay the same price for a small and large popcorn, so why would retrofitting be any different?
Holywell Business Park
Southam CV47 0FT